I want to .......

Get Property, Parcel and Tax Information?

Call the Assessor (209)754-6356 or Tax Collector (209)754-6350 for more information.

Get a Business License?

If you are operating a business in Calaveras County in whole or in part, you are required to have a Calaveras County Business License.

To obtain an application form and a list of frequently asked questions or contact the Tax Collector's Office at (209)754-6350.

Get a Fictious Business Name?

Fictitious Business Name applications are available from the Clerk Recorder  you must appear in person to complete the processing of the request or you may print out the form and mail the original to Clerk’s office. If you need assistance please contact the Clerk’s office at (209)754-6371.

Get copies of Vital Records?

Contact The Clerk Recorder's Office at (209) 754-6372 for more information.

Get copies of Deeds and other Official Land Records?

Contact (209) 754-6372 for more information.

Get a Marriage License?

Contact the County Clerk's office at (209) 754-6371.

Register to Vote?

Contact (209) 754-6376 for more information.

Get a Building Permit ?

Please contact the Building Department at (209) 754-6390

Know if it is a "Burn Day"?

Call (209) 754-6600 or (209) 785-7664 for recorded information

Apply for a job with the County?

Please visit the Employment Opportunities website


Call the Calaveras County Job Line at (209) 754-6332 for a listing of current openings.

Find a Solid Waste Facility and their business hours?

Call (209) 754-6403 for more information.

Open a business, where do I start?

The Planning Department can give you information about permitted uses and zoning as well as the “next steps” to help get your business started.

Contact them at (209) 754-6394 for more information.

Get a Passport?

Please contact the US State Department for information regarding passports.

Resolve a Traffic Ticket?

Please visit the Superior Court's website.

Find Information on Tree Mortality

Find Information on the Butte Fire